Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Saturday, April 30, 2005 @ 1:50 PMenglish pp1
sian!!~ Today is my english paper!! I wrote the wrong essay!! I choose the the description essay, i know it after the first paper!!~ I am doom...!! Historically in henderson, no one will choose these type, i though it was a story writing but it was no!! aHHHhhhhh!!! fear of failure.......!!~ -shakehead- pp2 finish went to oral briefing than went to eat our lunch oppsite than went hm... life remain the same~
back to top?
|