Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 @ 12:50 PMHomework's day!!~
I'm exhaustedToday went out to meet mara, she need to pass my geography homework after that we went library to do our Homework.. i was almost suffocate by MRs Low MATH's Homwork!!` YESH!!~ chEERio!! I done all my emath Homework only left congrency chapter which i detest the most!!!~ aRGH!!!` of course i still left aLOT of homework , POA ( which i had already forgotten) , aMath (lOG is a killer!!) , english and geo.. I totally broke this week!! NO JOKE~ +_+ Tml having an haircut at the morning than meet ivy to go for choir...!! back to top? |