Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Monday, July 18, 2005 @ 5:30 AMIT sUNDAY!~
This WHOLE WEEK!~It has been almost a week since i ever blog..!` YA..this week has been kinda busy for mi to blog, busy with schoolworks, ndp and jamming!!` Anyways, today i woke up at 12.30pm! I simply to tired!! Yesterday the show was a successful one..The best PART IS TAUFIK AND RUI EN CAME!!~ I LOVE TAUFIK!!` HEHEEX! I brought my cam yesterday and we took alot of pictures and video!! I would like to present the BEST JOKERS AWARD to DEBBIE AND YANTING! LOLX..! DAMN FUNNY!~ We had kfc for both meals..lunch and dinner! Kinda sick by kfc now.. After our lunch we went for make up, i think they hired the make up artiste to make up for us. b4 that we already make up in sch but nvms. It a disaster!!~ My eye shadow its so ...make mi lOOK like RU HUA!~ Of course i wipe it away!~ Than we took pics with kelvin and teachers !!!~ HEHEX!.. The firework was Great!!~ sTunning!!` Went home Online until 12plus and that is why..I woke up sO late today!!~ HFFH started jamming..i'm the bassist!!! MUAHAHAHA..cOOL and we aIm to perform during BE YOURSELF DAY!!~ Tues we are practicing in THIRD PLACE!! LOOKIng forwards..HIAX i still left so mani hw!! ARGH!~ TML is MON. WEEKENDS ARE SO SHORT!~ back to top? |