Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, August 26, 2005 @ 1:12 PMHIAX!
EXAM BLUESI 'm so busy recently! NO time to blogg.. There sO much things happened. COmmon tests is over and i know i'm doom! SEriously! I DOOM! REAL DIED..HEY! can someone pass mi a knife?! TOday is the last paper..AMATh SETTER: MR TAN SOON YONG! I just can't to help to cursed and swear him ... i didn't have time to finish it..AS USUAL! HAIX..TOOK the exam from 3pm to 4pm..MR TEO the examiner..I TELL U GUYS..LISTEN UP HE RAWKs! YESH! That right ! HAHHA..funny guy! BEcause of him, my emath lesson is fill with laughter !!!!!!!!~ back to top? |