Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Saturday, February 24, 2007 @ 9:54 AMMY NEW JOB
Yesterday have lunch with mara at cartel in orchard before going to my new workplace!~ IT's really been a long time since i ever have a meal with mara and i have a great time catching up with her. I thinkk both of us will be in a different campus next time but I WLL NV FORGET HER ! MY new job was quite tough . :( HAHA! I believe i will overcome it ! I was so touched when my noel friends come and find us !~ They even waited for us to knock off ! I think the greatest gift from noel was a group of GREAT FRIENDS . THANK YOU. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Today is my best sister , ,MEI fang birthday ! HAPPY 17 th birthday ! back to top? |