Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, April 27, 2007 @ 9:37 PMYEAH ! It's finally weekend :)
TGIF ( Thanks god is FRIDAY ) HAHA :) I 'm packed with ACTIVITIES this weekend ! PPl , U know how much I LOVE SUNDAY AND SATURDAY ! Y TML is HENDERSON speech's day ! I really look forward tml cause I CAN GO BACK to henderson where all my fond memorises are . HENDERSON is a place where i grow and learn . I want to take lot of photos tml ! My clique tml will all be going back . SURE HAVE A GREAT TIME . SUNDAY going sentosa with the MEIs. I haven't take the train b4 ! MUST TAKE . back to top? |