Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Monday, May 21, 2007 @ 10:51 PMMY FANTISTIC DAYS WITH FANTISTIC FRIENDS
These two days have been SO FANTISTIC FOR ME :) PURE ENJOYMENT SUNDAY . HAD a outing my SISTERS ! I was always laughing my ass out when i'm with them , ESPECIALLY VERONICA. She is ranked as the MOST FUNNIEST PERSON IN YUPING'LIFE :) LOL Shop around orchard went into topshops,forever21 ....etc But can't find anything i like. Hence , we headed down to far east to had out DINNER. I felt that it was the warmest DINNER with althought its not a very scrumptious meal . WE were laughing and laughing non stop after dinner . I was so worry that the FOOD that i have eaten cannot be digested .REALLY HAD A GREAT DAY WITH THEM :) thank girls MONDAY . Meet joacquim and shermin for BIG BREAKFAST ! BEAM . Than headed to orchard to meet up with amber and bear to do our IDEALS project . HAHA. HAD SO FUN WITH THEM . THEY ROCK SIA >_< . I wore blacktop, jo wear redtop and SHERMIN wear red and black stripy shirt! IT like combination OF JO and I . LOLX The best part was after the project when to SEWSEN and ordered a earthquake ice cream and fries ! Feeling so contented AFTER EATING. TOOK NEOPRINTS AGAIN ! YEAH . back to top? |