Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Saturday, June 30, 2007 @ 12:13 AMThe day that i look forward to :)
TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO :) I just can't describe how great my dayY and today is LAST PAPER! Had my dinner at HARDROCK CAFE with my secondary school's clique . It's was like back to the old school days , making jokes and laughing non-stop. I miss them , i miss their laughter , i miss the time when we laugh together , i miss the red table where we always sat, i miss the time we spent together mugging for o'level , i miss the time when we sang together during teacher's day , i really do miss every lil' single thing . Nine of us came for the dinner and really have enjoyable time together . Too bad kelin was not here for the dinner , I CATCH UP WITH U SOON . OK?! The band called " Acoustic trip" really put up a great performance , they really inspired to learn guitar ! I shall upload the photos tml . OK I'm having club meeting early in the morning tml ! Anyway , my club is organising a dance competittion in sch and i'm in charge of publication so i have to find sponsorship for the prizes . SO if anyone have any connection with some sponsors , PLS DO TELL MI OK!? THANKS ALOT back to top? |