Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Thursday, August 23, 2007 @ 11:47 PMI used to have.
I used to be the happiest girl in the world I used to have a fortress, Tall and strong but soon i realised that it was made of tracing paper that easily get torn by one's finger I used to have somebody to help me to cross over oceans but soon i realised that he was only crossing over a narrow lake. I used to have u as the sun in my life but soon i realised that you are only a shooting star that appeared so glamorously for a short period of time. I used to have a shoulder to lean on but soon i realised that i was leaning on a durian that spike me and get me in pain. "I used to have." I realised i'm using past tense. So I rather build my own fortress that made of bricks I rather cross the oceans myself I rather be the sun myself I rather lean on the solid walls I kept telling myself , CHEN YUPING Nothing can beat u ! :) YEAH ! *Twist* Heave a sign relief :) Economic paper are finally over and first day to work . LONG WAY TO GO ..... GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY ! A BIG KISS FOR ALL OF U :X back to top? |