Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Thursday, August 02, 2007 @ 9:05 PMTHANKSVERONICA:)
Mummy and Daddy .I 'm going to work :) It's time to play , we play![]() ![]() THANKS GIRLS 2 MEIs and 1ping :) I kept on dwelling on my sorrow and neglected how they feel . I hope that my 3 sisters are doing fine . YEAH ! REJOICE ! The Idea presentation has finally over ! We spent months and weeks on this project and the hard work is really worth it :) Because of this presentation most of people has spent their weekends shopping for heels and formal wear ! JUST LIKE ME :) I love the top from mango . LOL !Yesterday Veron told me that retail therapy works . Let see.... back to top? |