Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 @ 7:57 PMknock knock..
![]() Hello earthlings! Just finished Marketing paper today. 3 more paper to go :) Today's paper nearly freak me out , i kept writing for 2hours till the lecturers said " Stop writing ( i know this is classic:P)." I know that was it. I heaved a sign of relief and i can't wait to get out of the room to meet Benny right at this second. Hehehee :P Whooo! O's result are releasing tml. I can still remember i the night before taking the result ,i dreamt that i got 36 points! LOL , i woke up and cried ! THAT IT !! That was why i was shocked seeing my name on my sch pp slides ! I got 12 :) How i wished that this kind of surprises will come more often ! ALL my friends scored very well TOO :) HAPPY HAPPY TGT ! Now they are getting nearer and nearer to their ambitions! From childhood teachers to game designer ! GOOD LUCK! back to top? |