Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 5:23 PMFreaking day
I shall label today as my most freaking day. I wore slippers to school today and my classmate told me that our lecturer is going around to catch students who wear slippers during the lesson later. I was frantic I don't want to get fine for 5oBUCKS just for wear slippers. Btw, it is rule in our school that students should not wear slippers. But still, nobody cares. I was lucky enough to have my fairy godmother of day SETO to pass me the club keys to get my sport shoes inside the club room. When i reached the club room, chongyan and wenlong was inside so i don't need the keys at all. During the Lecture.... The first thing he said was" Hello students! Today is Tuesday( like duh) which mean is a no slippers day" I know it sounded really absurd but it true. There are really such lecturers exist in my campus! ...................................................................... Anyway, just before the end of the lesson, he ask all the students to stand up as to make sure that the no of students tally with the attendant marked. Hey pls , we are not secondary school kids. Get a life! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |