Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Saturday, October 04, 2008 @ 10:21 PMYuping is blessed
I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND(:
back to top?
Teheeeeeeeeeheeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeheheheeee!!! I got a good news! I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!!I just know how to ride the bicycle!!! Okie! People, you know how i hyper i am ! It's always been my wish to learn how to ride a bicycle. I remembered there were these period of times that mei yee, mei fang and veronica always suggest to go east coast for cycling and i'm the only one that dunno how to ride. To accommodate me, mei yee have to sarcifice and rent the double bike so that i can join in! LOL! I can still remember mei yee was quite reluctant because she want to ride very fast on her own. Heeehee. The process of learning It was very random because Ben and i got nothing to do for the weekends. Singapore is too small that we can't think of anything to do. We can't be always heading the malls and spent money like waterfall! Therefore, i suggest Ben to teach to ride the bicyle since he got two bicycles at home. First steps is always the hardest My friends can imagine this. LOL Shouting" ahhhhhh, i'm falling, BENJAMIN!!! These went on........ Even the people staying at the ground floor was looking at me!:( I think 45mins has passed Ben's patient was running low He kept saying, " Aiyya , don't to be scare la... !" I can see from his face that he felt like giving up but i told him to give me another 15mins more, so i tried and i tried while Ben holding on to me ............ He said" ok lo ok la , you drink water first. I am tired !" I replied" Ok LAH , i can do it , dont underestimate me! I stepped on the paddles , slowly , slowly and slowy! Weeeeeeeee! Here i go! I tried several to make sure i know. Weeeeeeeeeeee! Here i go again and again and again! LOL! Ben ah! I can see his tearing! I manage to learnt it! I guessed Ben can also felt the sense of achievement in teaching me how to ride the bike right, uhm? LOL But, I'm not that pro yet to cycle outside and more practices to come. Thanks boyfriend. You are my partner, my friend, my soulmate, my buddy, my girlfriend , my boyfriend and now even my TEACHER! HAHAHA |