Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 9:52 AMun-reasonable
these few days was totally screwed,and i hate it. I asked myself "Ain't it suppose to be a great week as ITP is coming to an end?" ..... When emotion sets in, insecurity overwhelmed me, unreasonable is the word that describe me. Owell How i hope it's just between the both of us. Didn't want to get so many people to be involved. Sorry I hate being a perfectionist, well at least for my love life. I know it will be difficult for my partner . That's is why, when i felt things are different( like girls always like to compare with the past), i will be angry and even flare up. At the point of time, heart rules over mind. Digusting words flowing out to you. I'm sorry. All i wanted was to have a chance to share with you the good and bad things, making sure that ur the first to know. I know he has done alot for me, but how about me? Am i not doing enough for him? back to top? |