Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Monday, August 29, 2005 @ 9:16 AMNEW BLOG SKIN!
YAH IS A NEW BLOGSKIN!!~I went to queensways with my brother and my brother'friends. I was looking for that nike Force shoes! Haix..but couldn't find a suitable one !~ NVM =) I was walking around queensway than guess wat?!! I SAW KELVIN CHUA WITH A GIRL!! LOLX!~ FUNNY SIA! hehex...Couldn't slept well last night. Many things went through my mind.. MR teo is levaing!! sOB sob!!!!~ =( LAST WEEK!! HIAX! back to top? |