Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, May 25, 2007 @ 11:20 PMI may look strong but...
E-Learning week has finally ended. Everything has ended... i always think that i will be ok to such a thing but this incident just prove me wrong . I believed that time will heal everything. Maybe that's life , ups and downs , right and left . LOL. i DO treasure the beautiful memories we had tgt . Afterall , first love is always the most unforgettable .BYE MY LOVE I said i want WATEVER ! HAHA AHHH , OK I WANT ANYTHING ! back to top? |