Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px. |
yuping says hi
My old blog
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, February 08, 2008 @ 4:49 PMAh la la Long ah la la long !
![]() Ah..LA LA LONG AH LA LA LONG..AH LA LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG ......!
back to top?
Laughing out loud Marailyn Ng asked me out for movie on DAY 1 and indeed , she saved me from boredom! The new Jack Neo's production is damn hilarious! I could just fall onto the ground laughing ( we sat at the first row) I have been rotting at home for the passed few days because I'm not able to go BAI NIAN. So, that's the reason why i always appear in the virtual world ! |